CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
With the Clarification Text for the Processing of Personal Data, as http://www.psbrake.com/, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, as the Data Controller, within the framework of our obligation to inform you under the personal data protection law, the collection methods and legal reasons for your Personal Data defined below, We would like to inform you about our protection methods and policy, the processed Personal Data samples, the identity of the data controller, the purposes of processing Personal Data, the transfer of your Personal Data to third parties and/or abroad, and the rights granted to you under the GDPR.
Within the scope of the GDPR, personal data includes all kinds of information about an identified or identifiable natural person, and Special Quality Personal Data, which is a special type of this, is based on race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, costume and dress. means data on association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures, as well as biometric and genetic data. In this context, the definition of Personal Data also includes your Sensitive Personal Data.
- The Methods of Collecting Your Personal Data and Legal Reasons
Psb acts in accordance with all the obligations sought in the relevant legislation, especially the GDPR, in all Personal Data processing activities it carries out, and takes the necessary security measures to securely host your Personal Data and to prevent the unlawful use of your Personal Data.
You can reach our policy on the protection of your Personal Data by visiting our “http://www.psbrake.com/” page. Personal Data processing expressed in this Clarification Text is carried out in accordance with the GDPR, relevant legislation and the Personal Data Protection Policy of PSB Otomotiv Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi.
In accordance with the GDPR, we collect your Personal Data automatically or non-automatically, verbally, in writing or electronically, through the following channels and other channels that may be added to them in the future, and we process them within the scope of Article 5.1, Article 5.2, Article 6.2 and Article 6.3 of the GDPR:
- Electronically, automatically or non-automatically, including but not limited to the following pages, on our website http://www.psbrake.com/ and other websites that may be established in the future (“Website”),
- Electronically or non-automatically through cookies that communicate with your devices on the Website (usually anonymous data is collected with cookies),
- Electronically or automatically, through accounts operated on behalf of PSB on various social media channels,
- Verbal, written or electronic means through automatic or non-automatic means within the scope of sales and marketing, through our employees operating on behalf of PSB and working in the sales and marketing network
- Correspondence carried out through our e-mail addresses, short messages sent for other purposes related to PSB activities, or other communication methods including multimedia messages and all kinds of communication tools,
- Verbal, written or electronically, automatically or non-automatically within the scope of sales, marketing and after-sales services, through all service sales and marketing networks established or operating by third parties that are not owned by or within the body of PSB,
- Verbal, written or electronically, automatically or non-automatically, through our network of after-sales services established or operating by PSB or by third parties that are not within the body of PSB,
- Through third parties such as group companies, business partners, manufacturers or companies that PSB provides or receives services from.
- Verbally or electronically, automatically or non-automatically, through your website, social media or other channels where you make your Personal Data public.
- Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data collected through the channels and methods mentioned in this Clarification Text are processed by PSB for the following purposes:
- Within the scope of Article 5.2 and Article 6.3 of the GDPR;
As a rule, we process your Personal Data based on your explicit consent. However, your Personal Data may be processed without your explicit consent in exceptional cases permitted under the GDPR. In this context, (i) in order to fulfill our legal obligations (such as tax legislation, legislation for the protection of consumers, obligations arising from the law of obligations, commercial law and other legislation), (i.e. processing your data within the scope of e-invoice, e-archive or when required by consumer legislation; and All kinds of other processes that can be attributed within the scope of the relevant regulation can be given as examples.) (ii) If you are unable to express your consent due to actual impossibility, (iii) for the establishment or performance of a contract, (membership contracts, purchase and sale contracts, product or service sales, supply, delivery, etc.) examples can be given) (iv) in order to fulfill our legal obligations such as receiving your questions and complaints regarding the service, responding to you, and using them in a possible dispute when necessary, We process your Personal Data. In addition, the processing of the personal data you have made public within the limits set in the GDPR does not require your explicit consent. The processing of your Personal Data that you have made public on Social Media channels, your website and other channels and any other processing that can be attributed within the scope of the relevant regulation can be given as an example to this situation. Apart from this, in case of processing that requires your explicit consent, your explicit consent will also be obtained.
- Your Personal Data collected through the above channels and with the methods described may also be processed for the following purposes, provided that your explicit consent is obtained within the scope of Article 5.1 and Article 6.2 of the GDPR:
- Processing the Websites for the purpose of providing personalized content during your visit,
- Processing for the purpose of presenting opportunities for you specific products and services such as internet advertising, targeting, re-targeting (=targeting and retargeting), cross-selling, campaign, opportunity and product/service advertisements,
- Processing for the creation of new product and service models,
- Processing of electronic commercial messages (such as campaigns, newsletters, customer satisfaction surveys, product and service advertisements),
- Processing corporate communication and other events and invitations within this scope for the purpose of organizing and providing information about them, making application, entry and all related procedures for meeting participation, and completing other necessary meeting notification procedures, participation in Congress/Symposium, scientific and educational meetings.
- Processing Time of Your Personal Data
Personal Data that you have shared with PSB through the channels mentioned in this Clarification Text will be processed in accordance with the legislation on the protection of Personal Data, especially the GDPR, and the periods required by other legislation, unless the above legitimate purposes are eliminated in any case.
- Access to Your Personal Data and Your Rights Under GDPR
By applying to PSB in accordance with article 11 of the GDPR;
- Learning whether your Personal Data is processed,
- If your Personal Data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing your Personal Data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your Personal Data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Request correction of your Personal Data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your Personal Data in case the reasons requiring the processing of your Personal Data disappear, in order to be evaluated within the principles of purpose, duration and legitimacy,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of your Personal Data, requesting that these transactions be notified to the third parties to whom the Personal Data has been transferred,
- Objecting to this result if a result arises against you in case your processed Personal Data is analyzed exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case your Personal Data is processed unlawfully and you suffer damage for this reason, that you have the rights.
In this context, you can send your request regarding your rights above to our e-mail address, which may change from time to time, by filling out the form on our website or by creating your own request to meet the conditions determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority, from your e-mail address registered in our system. by e-mail (please check your registered e-mail address in our system) or with a secure electronic signature or mobile signature to our cap address or to our mail address below, which may change from time to time, with a wet signed petition or via notary public and and other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority that may be added to them in the future. Please confirm the current application methods from the legislation before applying. According to the nature of the request, PSB will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. In case of additional costs related to the conclusion of the requests by PSB, the fees in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be requested by PSB.